Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

easton's lamb


I stumbled across Silly Dilly Baby on etsy not too long ago. You can see much of Emily's awesome work on her facebook page . She makes the most precious creations. I was in love immediately and just placed my custom order. Emily was so great to deal with and got my lamb done so quickly even with a holiday weekend in between! I absolutely love the lamb she made for Easton and cannot wait to get it! She also makes bunnies, babydolls, and puppies. Check out her facebook page and if you order, tell her I sent you because I loved my lamb SO much! Here are some pictures of Easton's lamb that Emily took.




Now...is that not just the cutest thing you have ever seen?! Now go get you one!


No comments:

Post a Comment