Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, July 4, 2011

33 weeks & an update

Baby's now the size of a honeydew!
Things are heating up inside as well: Baby may grow up to a full inch this week alone, and his brain is developing like crazy. Pretty soon, he'll be able to coordinate breathing with sucking and swallowing. Also, his bones are hardening, and he's started to keep his eyes open when he's awake.










So sorry I have been slacking on here. Things are a little busy getting ready for baby at home and at work as you can imagine. The last few weeks has been a rollercoaster to say the least! We got enough gift cards to purchase this beauty.... (from here)
Product Image DaVinci Futura Cradle in Espresso
It took about 30 minutes to put it together and is beautiful. It is MUCH bigger than I expected. I thought it would be more of an "infant" size. I love it though! I also ordered something else that I can't wait to receive. I have been looking and looking for a diaper bag that I love and that is affordable. I stumbled upon this bag on etsy and fell in love immediately. This shop has a lot more very very cute bags. I will let you know what I think of my bag and the quality when it gets here. I can't wait to carry this around with my little bundle. I especially love it because I can use it for a diaper bag and purse and it not look like a diaper bag in the process when I'm trying to look like a stylish mom ;)
3rd YEARS ANNIVERSARY SALE - Juliet tote - sahara brown with genuien leather strap
I am waiting on my darling husband to get a chance to finish up the nursery for me. He has some projects that I cannot finish myself. Once those are done I can't wait to show you the room we have been getting ready for Easton!


No comments:

Post a Comment