Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, January 7, 2010

valentines sneak peek :)

so i have been drooling over this dress at one of my fave new websites http://www.modcloth.com/ they have THE cutest clothes (besides my other fave forever21) at mostly reasonable prices. they are geniuses because they add new items each day to keep you coming back for more. they also add authentically vintage articles of clothing and if you want it you have to be on top of your game because they go fast seeing as there would only be one of it's kind. so all this to say, i finally got the dress. they had been out of stock for a while and i kept it on my wish list just hoping they would get more in. well today MUST be my lucky day because the dress was back in stock.(disregard the fact that my work laptop hard drive crashed today and there will be no way to resurrect any of the million bazillion files i created over the last 3 months i have been working there) so as i was trying to think of how i was going to justify this seemingly reasonable purchase to my loving husband a little cloud popped up above my head. it had a reenactment of a few weeks ago when i got a bonus check and my dear dear other half said "you can use it for whatever you want, you don't have to spend it on bills or that new tv i want, use it for something you want", a smile began to creep across my face and my eyes twinkled a little. even though we did get that tv he wanted there should be at least enough leftover for this darling dress. this is not all for me he does get to enjoy when i wear it, so this is not a totally selfish want (justification?.....check) so here it is...SO cute. i cant wait to wear it on valentines this year. im sure he will plan a wonderful romantic evening out on the town (a girl can dream right?) and i will get to wear this cute little thing....oh yeah and the stole was just calling my name too...im sure there is some money left over for that too!



No comments:

Post a Comment