Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Delicious Nutritious Dinner Idea

I made dinner in no time last night and it was so quick and healthy and yummy, I thought I should share.
The menu:
Lime Garlic Tilapia Filets
Roasted Tomatoes
Asparagus
Broccoli and Cheese Rice

Preheat oven to 375
Line 2 pans with foil.

Lay Tilapia Filets on one pan, sprinkle with garlic salt, pepper, the juice and zest of one lime.
Cut a few pats of butter into fourths and place on filets also.
Put in the oven for 12-15 minutes

Place asparagus across other pan sprinkle with olive oil salt and pepper
Place whole tomatoes on other side of pan
Place in the oven and cook while fish is cooking

I used Knorr rice last night so I just followed the directions and it was all ready in 15 minutes!
The tomatoes need to cook until they burst and start to shrivel. When you take them out sprinkle them with a little salt and pepper. They are delish!

Let me know if you make this. It took NO time to cook, or clean up because I used foil on the pans!

Happy Cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment