Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

In case you were wondering... Week 18!

Baby's now the size of a sweet potato!
Baby's become amazingly mobile (compared to you, at least), passing the hours yawning, hiccupping, rolling, twisting, kicking, punching, sucking, and swallowing. And baby is finally big enough that you'll soon be able to feel her movements.


Speaking of soon being able to feel the baby move... for two whole weeks now this thing has been kicking and punching me non-stop. One morning I felt it and was able to let Travis feel it too. After that it has been all the time! I expected to feel it and then not feel anything for a while but that wasn't the case for this little one. I think I may be in for a very active baby! I just hope he/she likes to sleep too!




No comments:

Post a Comment