Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

It's been how long?

I can't believe it has been September since I posted anything on here. I don't know what happened to me :) ... well at least for the first few months. The last few months I have been distracted by nausea and exhaustion. In case you don't know, Travis and I are expecting a baby in August. We are excited and nervous all at once. I have been sick since November and last week I woke up and felt like the fog had been lifted! I am SO grateful for that. So that's what has been going on in our world lately. We had a lot of fun telling our family and friends and if I can tell you one thing...this baby is going to be loved! We have such great friends and family around us. I can't wait to share this experience with all of them! I am about to post how far along I am and how big the baby is so check that out too!

No comments:

Post a Comment