Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Shaken not stirred...


Just wanted to show you the new addition to the dining room. I have been wanting a piece of furniture for us, to use as a place to make drinks etc. A few weekends ago my mom, Travis, and I went to lunch with my aunt and uncle. My aunt works at an antique gallery and is always looking out for different things I want. I told her that day exactly what I was looking for and she sent me a picture of it as soon as she got to work. I was so excited that she found what I was looking for so fast. So here it is halfway decorated for Christmas.

2 comments:

  1. Love it! You have such an eye for style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!! We need to come and visit you guys soon so that we can see the rest of the house!

    ReplyDelete