Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Ive got the itch...

I have been feeling very creative lately. I have been very busy and I think that, plus the change of the seasons is giving me the bug. I feel like I have been stuffed in a box and need to break free. The bad thing about this feeling is that I have a strong desire to rearrange our entire house and Hobby Lobby will be the death of our savings. I have also signed up for Martha Stewart's Fall craft newsletter and they just sent me a shopping list...of the 5,000 supplies I need...I have scissors. Maybe this weekend I can tackle a project or 12 at the house and feel better. A few months ago I started stripping the front door I finished all but about 10% and havn't returned to it because I exhausted myself, scraping and spraying over and over for an entire Saturday. Needless to say, that should be the first thing on my list of things to do this weekend. But that doesn't sound as exciting as starting something new. Chances are I will start something and then get busy with other things this weekend and the house will end up in more of a mess than it was when I began. I will post pics of the door when (if) I finish it.

No comments:

Post a Comment