Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, August 3, 2009

Is anyone ever going to come get me?

Just a few more days and we will finally get to meet our precious Paisley puppy. This is the weekend we will be making the trip to Wytheville, VA to pick up our new pup. This past weekend we went out and got her crate, toys, food and water bowls, and collar. (Travis wouldn't let me get the pink paisley collar but I'm still working on him) She is already so expensive!!! But I'm sure once we get that first puppy kiss it will all be worth it. We will be driving all day Friday, will meet her Saturday morning and then pack her in the car for the long drive back on Saturday. I can't wait to post pictures of us all together!

2 comments:

  1. Please be careful in your travels and let's set up a play date!! Can't wait to meet her.

    ReplyDelete